Nutraceutical & Oleochemical Process Solutions
Artisan provides a variety of engineered nutraceutical and oleochemical process solutions from purifying lubricants to recovering solvents from bioplastics. We employ a wide range of technologies, including thin-film evaporation, distillation, and drying proprietary stripping solutions, to solve and provide this industry with unique applications for identified thermal separation challenges.
We have the experience to provide the Nutraceutical & Oleochemical industry with concentrating, desolventizing, drying, recovering and deodorizing applications that provides our customers a discrete building block or transformation to bridge the gap in the deficiency of their current process or application need.
Applications & Advantages:
- Steam stripping process to strip hexane from vegetable oil containing Lecithin, from 80% to 2 PPM without product degradation.
- Reduce Methyl Ester from crude Coconut oil from 50% to less than 1%.
- Dehydrate crude Vanillin from 20% to less than 50 PPM.
- Remove hexane from Marigold oleoresin from 10% to 25 PPM.
- Strip cholesterol to less than 100 PPM from butter fat and lard.
- Deodorize cocoa butter by steam stripping the low molecular weight free fatty acids to non detectable levels. Deodorization is accomplished at 10 torr, and relatively low temperatures (below 150°C) to prevent intra-esterification while utilizing an economically favorable 3% stripping steam rate.
- Strip cholesterol from butter bat and lard
- Remove solvents from oleoresins.
- Dehydrate crude vanillin.
- Remove methyl ester from crude coconut oil.
- Steam strip hexane from vegetable oil containing lecithin.
ADVANCE THE YIELD
& PURITY OF YOUR PRODUCT
Artisan Industries Applications
Alternative fuels are among the most important and promising sectors of today’s energy market.
Artisan's thermal process technologies for the chemical process industry are ideally suited for heat-sensitive and viscous chemical materials.
Artisan’s edible oil process solutions optimize the distillation and purification stages of your process without adding significant operational costs.
CBD / Hemp Process
Artisan Industries has extensive experience in the processing of plant-based products, such as CBD, essential oils, etc.
Artisan’s glycerin purification solutions offer significant advantages over alternative glycerin purification processes that are currently in the market.
Constantly evolving products and manufacturing methods create new challenges for the pharmaceutical industry.
Petrochemical, Oil & Gas
Artisan has been a leading supplier of Petrochemical, Oil and Gas thermal process solutions for decades.
As is the case for any new product or industry, the basic chemistry (with some variation in the starting raw materials) is the use of catalyst and operating conditions.
Nutraceuticals & Oleochemicals
Providing a variety of engineered Nutraceutical and Oleochemical process solutions from purifying lubricants to recovering solvents from bioplastics. We employ a wide range of technologies, to solve and provide this industry with unique solutions for thermal separation challenges.
Food & Beverage
Artisan offers customized food and beverage solutions that are backed by our engineering experts.
Artisan solves your process development and/or process improvement challenges.
Artisan Pressure BioSciences Announces Expansion into Strategic Manufacturing Facilities with Premier Process Technologies Company, Artisan Industries
Visit Us at Table 7 https://veranstaltungen.gdch.de/tms/frontend/index.cfm?l=11215&sp_id=2 Presentation by Michael Federenko, Senior Chemical Process Engineer:Recent Developments on Mitigation of MCPDs, GEs, and MOSH + MOAH for Edible Oils Processing.
https://annualmeeting.aocs.org Booth 319 Join Our Technical Presentations, Presented by Michael Federenko, Senior Chemical Process Engineer:• Recent Developments on Mitigation of MCPDs, GEs, and MOSH + MOAH for Edible Oils processing • Thermo-Sensitive Powder Drying – a novel approach utilizing thin film evaporators to replace or enhance spray or freeze dryers