Providing advanced & optimized process solutions to the pharmaceutical industry.
Due to pharmaceutical products, regulations, and manufacturing methods constantly changing, these changes create new challenges for how products are produced. Thermally unstable Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs) and bio products can degrade during conventional evaporation and distillation, especially in batch operations.
Artisans process technology minimizes temperature exposure and entrainment, improving product purity and yield. Our process technologies can process materials with viscosities up to 1 million centipoise. Our experience in recovering, evaporating, stripping, and drying has helped leading pharmaceutical companies advance and optimize their production methods.
- Concentration and drying of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs), intermediates and nutraceuticals
- Solvent recovery from kilo lab and prep chromatography operation
- Solvent management from Simulated Moving Bed (SMB) chromatography
- Drying heat sensitive liquids or slurries to free flowing powders in a single pass
- Recovering heat sensitive Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs), intermediate or fine chemicals from solvents
- Specially designed thin-film evaporators to handle foam stable Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs)
- Concentration and purification of micro-emulsions