ABOUT ARTISAN INDUSTRIES
Artisan Industries Inc. is a provider of thermal separation solutions and has over 85 years of experience solving customers’ specific application requirements.
Utilizing our widespread engineering expertise and capabilities to solve simple to complex separations in an assortment of industries, Artisan Industries Inc. provides unique separation solutions that solve each of our client’s needs.
Artisan Industries’ experienced engineering team will work closely with your team to determine which of our proprietary process technologies will best suit your specific application. They will develop an engineered intensification solution to either improve your existing process or will design a new process that will improve the purity and yield at lower operating costs.
Certifications and Compliance
Artisan is the holder of three certificates of authorization issued by ASME, and The National Board of Boiler & Pressure Vessels Inspectors. Artisan has experience in design and manufacturing to meet standards in over 35 countries, including PED, CSA B51, DOSH, GOST-R, and JIS-MOL.
Quality Assurance is part of our daily routine. Artisan’s quality team starts at the design stage, where our experience helps us to make sure all design requirements are adhered to.
Key Elements of Artisan’s Quality Assurance:
- Detailed fabrication and compliance records.
- Regular documented assessments of the effectiveness of each system.
- Regular documented assessments of production and inspection capabilities.
- Two American Welding Society Certified Welding Inspectors, plus three ASNT Level II PT and MT inspectors.
- Allows Artisan to perform in-house visual, liquid penetrant and magnetic particle inspections* (Hydrostatic testing of fabrications is routinely performed up to 10,000 ps).
- *Regular UT & RT